Pest Control In Coronita, CA
Considered a ‘census-designated place, Coronita, California, is a small town in the south part of the state and home to roughly 2,600 residents. Due to its proximity to the bigger cities, Riverside County pest control needs continue to rise steadily. At Allied Pest Control, we are committed to keeping Coronita homes and businesses pest-free.
Residential Pest Control In Coronita
At Allied Pest Control, we make protecting your home our number one priority. With our residential pest control services, you can always count on an expert technician to:
- Complete a thorough inspection of your home’s interior and exterior.
- Tailor a treatment plan based on the findings of the assessment.
- Perform follow-up visits to keep pests away.
For over 20 years, Coronita residents have entrusted us with keeping their homes safe and secure from pest threats. Our residential pest control products and techniques are always safe for your pets and your family and are non-toxic and safe for pollinator insects. When it comes to keeping your house safe, let the experts at Allied Pest Control do what we do best as we secure your home and eliminate the threat of pests. Give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Coronita
As more people move into the Coronita area, securing commercial pest control services becomes even more important. At Allied Pest Control, we understand the immense effort that goes into keeping a business running smoothly. When pests invade, it grinds your business to a stop and turns your life into a public relations nightmare. Should that happen, Allied Pest Control is on standby, ready to assist the following types of businesses:
- Storage facilities
- Office buildings
- Healthcare facilities
Our commercial pest control services always start with your technician learning about you and the problem you’re having. We take the time to get a complete picture of the situation and then use that information to create a customized treatment plan that will have its value maximized. We believe your establishment should be safe for you, your employees, and your patrons. Let us help you maintain that goal. Call us for a qoute.
The Best Way To Protect Your Coronita Property From Termites
Termites are one of the most dangerous pests to have around your property, and they’re the pest you never saw coming. When given enough time, they can completely compromise the structural integrity of your home. Below are some key ways you can prevent termites from boring into the wooden boards of your property:
- Seal up holes: Termite colonies usually end up in your home or business through cracks, crevices, and holes in the siding and roof. Cut off their access by sealing these up.
- Clean up your yard: If your yard is full of organic debris, such as logs, stumps, and sticks, clean these up. Termites usually nest in these and eventually make their way to the physical buildings on your property.
- Paint your porches and fences: If you have wooden porches and fences, paint them. This step will help deter termites from chewing through that, keeping them from graduating to the house.
It is never a bad idea to have a professional termite inspection conducted on your property. At Allied Pest Control, we specialize in identifying these pests and eliminating them before they have time to do more damage. Don’t let these swarming insects destroy your property. Schedule a termite inspection with us today!
How To Prevent Yellow Jackets Around Coronita This Summer
Nothing ruins an outdoor gathering quite like yellow jackets. The good news is that you can do lots of things to make your yard less appealing to them this summer. Consider doing the following:
- Pick up trash: Make sure garbage isn’t strewn around your yard and pick it up immediately.
- Secure garbage bins: Secure your garbage bins so yellow jackets can’t get inside them. They are especially interested in your trash.
- Remove organic debris from your yard: Maintain your yard by picking up sticks, logs, and other organic debris that yellow jackets may find appealing.
You can take this prevention further by calling on an Allied Pest Control technician to spray your yard. If you want to safely enjoy your yard this summer, give us a call today!