Eastvale, CA Pest Control Services
Located in the Inland Empire part of California, Eastvale is a small town compared to the surrounding cities in Riverside County but booming nonetheless. Currently home to just under 70,000 residents, Eastvale began as a dairy enclave but has developed into an incredibly modern city with a highly accredited school system. For those wondering where they should set up a business, Eastvale is a hidden gem. With multiple interstates running through the city, there is a lot of traffic and lots of opportunities for businesses and homes to thrive. Unfortunately, with the growth of Eastvale, the need for Riverside County pest control has increased too, as more pests have also started to migrate over with the humans.
Residential Pest Control In Eastvale
Because of their ability to damage properties and the risks they pose to human health, the experts at Allied Pest Control have stepped up to the plate, offering Eastvale residents top-quality residential pest control services. We have been serving Riverside County for many years, and because of this experience, we are intimately familiar with the many different kinds of pests that call Eastvale home. In order to provide each family with top-notch services, we follow the proven formula listed below:
- Assess: We always begin by assessing your home and infestation.
- Eradicate: Based on what the technician learns while assessing your home, they will use the proper measures to eradicate the infestation.
- Prevent: The technician will work with you to prevent another infestation by implementing customized prevention strategies.
- Monitor: Follow-up visits will monitor the success of the treatments.
We back both our residential pest control and commercial services with our 100% pest-free guarantee. We understand the stress that comes with finding pests in your home, and as such, we strive to put your family first in every treatment we complete. Additionally, we consider the non-human family members you may have, and we pride ourselves on being both a child and pet-friendly pest control business. If pests are threatening the security of your home, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Eastvale
As business owners in this day and age, we are acutely aware of social media's power over our establishment's reputation. If a patron were to post online about pests in your business, your hard-earned reputation could tank in a matter of minutes. Not only could you have a public relations nightmare on your hands, but pests could also threaten the health and safety of your employees and patrons. That's why Allied Pest Control offers comprehensive commercial pest control services. In an effort to fulfill your unique pest control needs, we offer treatment plans based on the following schedules:
- Monthly visits.
- Bimonthly visits.
- Quarterly treatments.
- One-time treatments.
We designed our commercial pest control services to be as unique as your specific situation is. That is why we offer so many different options, and our technicians will work with you to help you determine what would be best for you. As more businesses have started to spring up, Riverside County pest control needs have become even more paramount to help keep people healthy and safe. Let us help your business be, and stay, pest-free today. Give Allied Pest Control a call!
Four Simple Tricks To Keep Rodents Out Of Your Eastvale Home
There's nothing worse than finding that rodents have invaded your home and are destroying your property by chewing through your boxes and precious family heirlooms. Below are four simple ways you can prevent rodents from invading your home:
- Seal up holes: Go around your house and locate any holes. Because rodents can squeeze through impossibly small holes, no matter how tiny and inconspicuous the hole may be, seal it up.
- Organize your home: Our attics, basements, and garages are usually ideal nesting places for rodents because we tend to have a lot of clutter in them. Take the clutter away by properly organizing your space.
- Redo your insulation: One thing that can keep rodents out of your home is by redoing your insulation with spray foam insulation, as this removes the soft fiberglass that most rodents like to nest in.
- Properly dispose of trash: Human garbage appeals to rodents, as it provides them with a steady food source. Properly dispose of your trash and ensure your bins are secured.
Any of the experienced technicians at Allied Pest Control can assist you with implementing effective rodent prevention techniques. Give us a call today!
How to Tell If Your Eastvale Home Has a Termite Problem
Termites are among the most difficult pests to get rid of or even spot. Not many people are familiar with the signs of termites, and by the time most realize they have a problem, it's already too late. At Allied Pest Control, we specialize in the eradication of termites and their colonies, and we believe everyone should know how to spot their signs:
- Creaky floors: While most of us have creaky floorboards, if you start to notice that they are excessively squeaky, this could be one of the first signs of termites you notice.
- Stuck windows and doors: As termites chew tunnels through the wood, this can often lead to your windows and doors sticking and becoming difficult to open.
- Droppings: If you notice small, pepper kernel-like excrement around your home, be sure to look for pinpoint holes in the drywall above them. If you find these, it's a sure sign that termites have invaded your home, and it's time to schedule a professional termite inspection.
A professional termite inspection is important for all property owners, and you don't need to wait for symptoms of an infestation to show up to get this on the calendar. Let us help you prevent termites from invading, or if they have already shown up, let us help you stop them in their tracks. Give us a call today!
Spider Control Guide For Eastvale Homeowners
The spider problems that develop for Eastvale homeowners can be multifaceted, as spiders are usually attracted to the presence of other pests, which they eat. Spiders are also lured by conducive conditions both inside the home and outdoors. In order to keep spiders away, locals will want to try these tips:
- Eliminate outdoor enticements. Start by pruning nearby trees and hedges, removing leaf piles, and storing firewood at least 20 feet away from the home.
- Fix issues with moisture. One factor that is largely influential in attracting spiders is moisture. Be sure to keep crawl spaces, basements, closets, and attics well ventilated. It’s also important to keep drains functioning properly and not allow faucets to drip.
- Seal off entry points. To actually keep spiders and other pests from getting inside, homeowners may want to apply weatherstripping around doors and make sure that all window screens are in good condition. Filling in cracks in foundations with caulk may also be helpful.
- Ask for help. Because preventing spiders requires a comprehensive approach, the best thing to do is enlist the help of a pest control professional for year-round services.
For more information on spider control in Eastvale, call Allied Pest Control today.
Can Cockroaches In Eastvale Carry Diseases?
The cockroaches in Eastvale are commonly regarded as unhygienic scavengers. They look for food in a variety of places and aren’t fussy about what they eat. These pests are thus connected to some very serious health issues. Cockroaches are known for leaving behind skin and body parts during the molting process, which some people have allergies to. These items can also irritate asthma in some people as well. Similarly, some people may be allergic to cockroach saliva.
These same byproducts, however, can also be the source of other very serious health issues. Cockroaches themselves are known to potentially carry over 35 different strains of bacteria. They are also associated with health risks such as streptococcus and E. coli infections, giardiasis, and other gastrointestinal issues. A very common way that these issues spread is when someone unknowingly eats cockroach feces or drinks something that cockroaches have infested. Additionally, simply touching a cockroach can be hazardous, as they carry dangerous pathogens on their bodies. Cockroaches are also known to scratch and bite people, which is another way that their harmful saliva is spread around. These pests are potentially harmful, which is why the best way to deal with them is through professional help. For more information on cockroach control, call Allied Pest Control today.
Wildlife Control: What Eastvale Homeowners Need To Know
Homeowners in Eastvale can expect to see wildlife critters like skunks, raccoons, and rodents around their properties for a variety of reasons. While these animals are part of nature, they have the ability to damage yards and even spread harmful parasites. In order to limit their appearances, try the following tips:
- Decorate the yard. Homeowners can try implementing decoy animals around the yard while also hanging shiny objects, like mylar balloons. The use of motion-sensor porch lights or sprinklers may also be helpful.
- Take trash seriously. Human and pet food is a significant attraction for most wildlife, so be sure that any outdoor garbage bins are covered securely and be diligent about trash day.
- Tidy up. It’s also important to trim landscaping on a routine basis to eliminate harborage spots that wildlife may use to make their home.
- Seek help. The most reliable way to deal with wildlife is through professional services. A pest expert will have the knowledge and tools to safely remove wildlife and keep them from returning.
At Allied Pest Control, we have been providing wildlife control services since 2001. We are a fully licensed and insured team of expert technicians who will always put your safety first. In addition to the high-quality treatments we provide, we’ll also make sure that every homeowner we serve has the knowledge on ways to reduce wildlife attraction between our visits. For more information on having a wildlife-free property, call us today.
How To Avoid A Hornet Infestation In Your Eastvale Backyard
Hornets can be a potentially hazardous pest to have around your Eastvale backyard due to their aggression and stings. Here are a few ways that you can try to prevent an infestation on your property:
- Use decoys. Hornets are often very territorial, so you can try to mimic other nests by decorating with paper lanterns or brown paper bags that are blown up.
- Keep a clean yard. If you have fruit trees or gardens, make sure to always dispose of produce that may be rotting. It’s also important to scale back trees and prune on a regular basis.
- Be aware of trash. These stinging insects are usually on the hunt for something sweet, but they aren’t picky. Keep outdoor trash properly covered and disinfect garbage bins throughout the year.
- Ask for help. Because hornets can be quite dangerous and hard to prevent, the best way to address them is with help from a trusted pest expert.
For more information on hornet control for your home, call Allied Pest Control today.