Pest Control In San Bernardino County, CA
With a population of over two million people, the County of San Bernardino is a busy place with a lot going on. Unfortunately, one of those things is pest activity, which is a year-round problem for property owners all over San Bernardino County. The best way to protect your home or business from pest infestation is to rely on help from your local pest experts. That’s why we’re here. Allied Pest Control is your go-to source for quality San Bernardino County pest control.
We are a family-owned and operated company that has been providing complete residential and commercial pest solutions throughout San Bernardino County since 2001. Here at Allied Pest Control, protecting your home, family, and pests is our number one priority. We truly care about our customers and deliver quality services at a fair and affordable price.
Our pest-free satisfaction guarantee means we will come out between reoccurring services if the customer has a pest issue. Get in touch with us to learn more about our services.
Residential Pest Control In San Bernardino County
Your San Bernardino County home is a safe haven for you and your loved ones, which is why securing professional pest protection is so important. Our residential pest control process includes the following:
- Talking with the customer to see what problems they are noticing
- Exterior walk-through to detect conducive conditions, points of entry, cracks/crevices, nests, webs, signs of activity, etc.
- Interior inspection to find signs of activity, animal droppings, points of entry, etc.
- Presenting findings to the customer and suggesting a plan that best serves their needs
- Pet and child-safe treatments that ensure the protection of your loved ones
- Treatment for pests such as termites, rodents, stinging insects, spiders, cockroaches, and wildlife
- Agricultural pest control for aphids, white flies, snails, squirrels, and gophers
- Sweeping the eaves and patio furniture for spider webs and wasps
- Servicing the yard by focusing on the base of trees, edges of concrete, driveways, patios, fence lines, etc.
- Monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, or one-time treatments as needed.
- Residential maintenance control that we back with our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Updating the customer on findings and services through our customer portal
Contact us to learn more about our home pest solutions, and we will get your initial inspection scheduled as soon as possible.
Commercial Pest Control In San Bernardino County
Along with protecting local homes, we also provide reliable pest protection to a variety of local businesses. Our commercial pest services cover all kinds of properties, such as office buildings, healthcare facilities, warehouses, storage facilities, retail shops, and apartment buildings. Whatever kind of pest problem you’re dealing with, we are here to help. Reach out today to get started.
Four Simple Ways To Keep Hornets & Wasps Away From Your San Bernardino County Property
Hornets and wasps are stinging insects that we all want to avoid, and the best way to do that is to be as proactive as possible. To keep hornets and wasps away from your property, you can take various preventative measures. Here are four simple ways to keep hornets and wasps away from your San Bernardino County property:
- Always dispose of your trash properly and clean up spills as soon as they occur.
- Get rid of food sources and prevent access by never leaving food (human and pet) out.
- Keep your garden and landscaping well-trimmed and maintained.
- Put your garbage in tightly sealed cans and cover any compost piles.
At the end of the day, as hard as you may try, none of these prevention methods guarantee results. That's why we recommend getting help from the pest professionals. The team at Allied Pest Control is here to address all your stinging insect control and prevention needs. Reach out to us to learn more, and we’ll get the ball rolling right away.
Four Early Signs Of Cockroaches In Your San Bernardino County Home
Cockroach infestation is a real nightmare, and to get ahead of the problem, one must be able to detect roach activity in the first place. You can be on the lookout for different signs of roach activity which will help you address the problem as soon as possible. Here are four early warning signs of cockroaches in your San Bernardino home:
A musky, unpleasant odor that becomes more pungent as the infestation spreads
Cockroach feces around the property that looks like dark coffee grounds or pepper grindings.
Finding egg casings, shed skin, and cockroach eggs around active areas
The presence of food packaging with signs of chewing and missing food items
If you detect any signs of cockroach activity, the best plan of action is to call in the pest experts. The team at Allied Pest Control is here to help. We are proud to provide comprehensive cockroach control and prevention services that guarantee lasting results you can count on, guaranteed. Call us to get started.