Pest Control In Temescal Valley, CA
Temescal Valley offers beautiful mountain views, among other attractive natural features of Southern California. People enjoy living in this area, and who can blame them? There is nothing like waking up to warm weather, clear skies, and the scenes of Temescal Valley.
Unfortunately, one of the things that can ruin the experience of living here is the threat of pests, which range from rodents to bed bugs and many more! Pests can spread diseases, cause damage, and bring many more problems to the properties they infest.
Allied Pest Control offers Riverside County pest control to the homes and businesses in the area. The health and safety of our community are important to us, which is why we offer free over-the-phone estimates to help all our customers get started with the services they need.
Residential Pest Control In Temescal Valley
Ignoring the signs of a pest infestation can leave you and your family vulnerable to the diseases and other health concerns caused by pests. Whether you see critters around your home, signs of their presence, or want to prevent them from occurring, look to professional residential pest control to keep your family safe.
Allied Pest Control provides reliable pest control and unmatched customer service to residential properties in Temescal Valley. These services include:
- Pet and child-safe treatments.
- Thorough inspections of the interior and exterior.
- Sweeping eaves and patio furniture for spider webs and wasps.
- Focusing on the base of trees, concrete edges, driveways, patios, fence lines, and other pest hotspots in the yard.
- Pest control at the right frequency for the client from monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, or one-time services.
- Treating agricultural pests like gophers, squirrels, snails, aphids, and whiteflies.
- Using Integrated Pest Management.
Contact us at Allied Pest Control to learn more about how we can assist you on your residential property.
Commercial Pest Control In Temescal Valley
The most effective way to keep your commercial property protected against pests is with ongoing preventative services from professionals. Doing so allows you to get ahead of any pest problem, keeping your business running smoothly and employees and customers safe.
While preventative measures are the best way to keep pests under control, we understand it is not always possible, and you may have an active infestation you want to eliminate. We can help with that too!
Allied Pest Control provides commercial properties with the treatments they need to remedy any pest problem they face and keep new ones from happening. We start with a complete property inspection that identifies conducive conditions, entry points, and signs of activity.
Other pest control companies will implement the same solutions on all the properties they treat. Our team at Allied Pest Control will get to know our clients to understand their commercial pest control concerns and needs better. So give us a call and speak with one of our experts!
Common Wildlife Problems In Temescal Valley
Wildlife pests are an issue for many Temescal Valley properties partly because people unintentionally provide food and other resources that attract these animals. When this happens, wildlife can cause the following problems:
- They spread diseases including rabies, tularemia, parvovirus, leptospirosis, typhus, and others.
- Spreading parasites such as fleas, ticks, and mites can lead to other diseases such as Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- They transmit diseases and parasites and cause harm to domestic animals.
- They cause contamination.
- They cause property damage to the yard and home.
- They destroy gardens and crops.
- Knocking over garbage cans creates a mess.
If you are dealing with wildlife on your property, don’t try to get rid of them on your own because these animals can be dangerous. Instead, leave this work to experts trained for professional wildlife removal. Call us at Allied Pest Control, so one of our service technicians can assist you!
The Dangers Cockroaches Bring To Your Temescal Valley Home
Cockroaches are not only gross pests, they are also dangerous. The reason cockroaches are so dangerous is because they live in some of the dirtiest places like sewers and dumpsters, where they pick up harmful bacteria that can cause diseases in humans. These pathogens include cholera, dysentery, gastroenteritis, giardia, salmonellosis, and typhoid fever, to name a few. However, cockroaches are responsible for more than spreading disease; they also:
- Spread bacteria like E. coli, staphylococcus, and streptococcus.
- Trigger allergies and asthma.
- Cause contamination of food, surfaces, and personal hygiene products with their saliva and waste.
- Cause damage to food packaging and personal belongings.
Contact our expert service technicians at Allied Pest Control for assistance with cockroaches. We provide personalized cockroach pest control plans based on inspection findings and your needs.
Termite Infestations In Temescal Valley Can Be Tricky To Spot
Termite infestations are some of the most difficult infestations for Temescal Valley homeowners to spot. These pests typically enter properties through foundations; however, they are also very likely to infiltrate wood siding, decks, and sheds if they aren’t in good condition. Because termites can also enter by way of mulch, they can be really hard to spot.
Once they’ve gotten inside a home, termites are even more difficult to determine because their infestations are usually located inside walls and ceilings. Some of the signs of an infestation might include uneven flooring, doors that can’t close, and blistered wood. These indications can be easily confused for other household problems, so it’s not uncommon for homeowners to ignore the reality of a termite infestation.
At Allied Pest Control, we are masters at spotting termite infestations. We are a team of licensed and experienced pest professionals who have the latest technologies and trusted methods at our disposal. When dealing with termites, we perform detailed home and property inspections to locate termite activity and understand the extent of the outbreak. Based on our findings, we’ll either use liquid treatments, trench, or fumigate. For more information on our termite control services in Temescal Valley, please call us today.
Does Killing A Spider Attract More Spiders To Temescal Valley Homes?
If you see a spider in your Temescal Valley home and you kill it, it won’t necessarily attract other spiders to your property. The root cause behind many spider infestations is the presence of other pests, which sometimes does include spiders. Pests such as cockroaches, flies, gnats, mosquitoes, and other spiders serve as their main food source.
Another key reason why spider infestations occur is that your home has hidden sources of moisture. They may be located in your basement or closets, as well as bathrooms or the area beneath your sink. And if your home’s foundation has any amount of cracks or crevices, you are giving spiders an easy door to walk through.
At Allied Pest Control, we follow Integrated Pest Management methods in order to address spider infestations in their entirety. Our licensed and certified pest technicians work to understand the entire scope of pest activity around your home so that we can create the most effective residential program for you. We perform routine interior and exterior services on a regular basis until we have eliminated spiders and work to keep them away continuously. For more information on spider control, call us today.
How To Prevent Future Mouse Infestations In Your Temescal Valley Home
Once mice enter your Temescal Valley home, they can be very tricky to evict. Instead of waiting for a problem, try these trusted tips:
- Fill in the gaps: Mice are masters of finding crafty ways of getting inside your home. Mice can use dime-sized openings or simply walk through a garage door that you leave open. Either way, fill in the gaps around windows and in foundations with expanding foam, steel wool, or wire mesh.
- Take trash seriously: Whether you store garbage inside your home, garage, or outdoors, always use a proper tight-fitting lid, and don’t miss trash collection day.
- Aim for cleanliness: Inside the home, be sure to sweep up crumbs and clean off countertops routinely. You may also want to get rid of clutter piles and store attic items in sealed containers.
- Shore up moisture issues: Get rid of water sources by fixing leaky pipes and faucets. You may also want to use a dehumidifier in your basement and make sure that there is no moisture build-up in crawl spaces.
- Work with a pest professional: The most reliable way to deal with sneaky pests like mice is with services from a trusted pest control expert.
For more information on rodent control in Temescal Valley, call Allied Pest Control today.
Call The Pros For Total Wasp Control For Your Temescal Valley Yard
You’re more likely to find wasps and other stinging insects loitering around your Temescal Valley yard once the temperatures begin to rise and there are blooming flowers everywhere. These pests are also lured by the garbage that mounts from outdoor gatherings and from fruits that fall from trees. This can make keeping wasps away a challenge.
To further complicate things, wasps will return to a property that still has an old nest of theirs. If it’s in good condition, they will likely rebuild on that same property. Wasps are also known for their territorial and aggressive behavior. If they feel threatened by you, then they will likely sting you, which can have serious health ramifications.
At Allied Pest Control, we provide the services that you need to stay protected from wasps and other stinging insects. As a licensed and certified company with extensive experience and a team of trusted pest experts, we have the ability to completely eliminate your wasp problems. We follow Integrated Pest Management methods and treat the entirety of your yard in order to eliminate the factors that attract wasps. And with routine maintenance, we can offer this protection without interruption. For more information on residential wasp control, call us today.